Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Vacation!

My children and I have had a very eventful summer so far! We spent a long weekend with my husband Pat at the beach for Fathers Day weekend...so much fun! Then my children and I drove to Virginia to stay a week with amazing friends and then drove to NJ for 10 days to stay with another group of amazing friends and then drove back to FL with our new puppy Isabeau! We stopped along our long road trip and visited some interesting places. Ava Grace and Jax loved it! Summer vacation is almost over :( !
Since I have been back to work it has been non-stop and I love it! I am so looking forward to my Fall Wedding Season here at Alaqua and I cannot wait to show you tons of pictures! I know I have to blog everyday and I promise to work on it. For now I will post a bunch of updates! Tell your friends about us!

No comments:

Post a Comment