Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gonzalez Wedding Nov 19, 2011

Kelly & Juan! Amazing couple and I hope long time friends. They were a pleasure to work with as well as Kelly's Dad Bob. More pics to come soon!
 
Email Quote from Kelly:
 
Hi Delinah…
I just got back from our honeymoon, but I  want to tell you it has been such a pleasure working with you and that you and your team did an AWESOME job with the wedding.  It could not have been more perfect!!!!!!  You are so great to work with and you really listen to us and completely understood what we were looking for.  The wedding, room, staff and  food were first class.  You and your team are the best and I can’t wait to book another event with you.  I will recommend you to everyone.   I just can’t say enough good things-Juan and I had an amazing wedding thanks to you and the Alaqua staff!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment