Monday, December 26, 2011

October 8th

October 8th we hosted the Ladewig Wedding for Marilyn and Erik. What a success!...despite the awful rain storm...everything worked out perfectly. I will post pics soon...in the meantime here is an email quote from the Mother of the Bride.

Dearest Delinah:  I want to say thank you so much for all you did to make my daughter's princess bride ceremony/reception come true.  It was truly a beautiful and most intimate wedding.  I cannot thank you enough for your coordination and guidance, in light of the atrocious weather.  The weather was a mere hiccup in the entire event.  I will send you professional pictures of the wedding.  I do have the bellydance recorded in my digital camera.  Again Alaqua Country Club should be very proud of you and everyone else there who worked so hard to make this wedding the success it was.

Miriam Berastain


AAAAWWWW Thank you Miriam! I miss our weekly meetings! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment